2020 NEW Moves Workshop *Virtual*
Sunday, November 15, 2020
1:00-2:30 pm MST (mountain standard time)
*You should be able to invert on the pole or fabric.
ONCE PURCHASED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FILE AND USE THE LINK TO SEND US YOUR INFORMATION.
Explore and learn from the comfort of your home or studio anywhere in the world!
1. Check your time zone... the workshop is 1 PM Mountain Time - https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
2. Skype will be the app used for this virtual workshop. Search for fabpole1 and say "Hi" so we are connected.
Please install on your videoing device and test before logging into the tech session.
3. Purchase the workshop and don't forget to add your email to receive the workshop (meeting) invitation.
4. Warm-up and stretch before the workshop and be ready to explore and LEARN.
5. "Tech Test" - Join the tech test session 10 minutes before the scheduled workshop time.
Make sure the instructor can see you and you can see the instructor.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Workshops allow you to be a part of the "special" learning experience from the comfort of your home or studio from afar.
Make sure you know what the time zone change will be.
Workshops will be provided by a 'virtual' video calling software or app program.
See the specific workshop details for the required software or app before signing up.
There will be a short 5-10 min tech session before all workshops to make sure everyone can be seen and heard clearly.