* FabPole workbook including color images
* How to Install & Set-Up suggestions
* Warm-Up & Cool Down suggestions
* Strength & Flexibility suggestions
* Body awareness & injury prevention suggestions
* 90 + FabPole moves
* Transition & Flow suggestions
* Spotting & Evaluating Technique suggestions with exam
* Creating & Marketing suggestions with exam
* Certification - must pass the group exam
* Listed on Cert Classes page - must be certified
* Studio Discounts with exam
If you’ve ever seen (or played) with this wonderful combination of two beautiful aerial apparatuses you know how much fun it is! Not only can you learn how to master this art, but you can also learn to teach it as well. Who better to learn from than the creator herself? Learn to teach FabPole™ to your students safely & effectively with Leesi Ruskaup.
*NOTE: Deposits start at $350. You will be contacted about details and final price of your training when your deposit is received.
Training + Exam Deposit
1. Select your FabPole Teacher Training Deposit by emailing me your choice.
Level 1, Level 2 or Crash Course (Level 1 & 2)
2. We will contact you when we receive your deposit to confirm for training choice.
3. We will invoice you for the remainder of your training fee.
4. Upon FULL payment we will mail your training workbook to the address on your PayPal account.
5. Once you receiver your training workbook you will contact us.
6. We will schedule our first training session.